Have you caught yourself doing nothing during the weekend because going out can quickly get expensive? We have a secret that can unlock a whole new world for you. No matter if you live in Miami, South Florida, or you’re just visiting this wonderful city, we have the insight information you need. The majority of museums in Miami have FREE admissions at least once a month and during these days they tend to have special events planned for guests.
- Bass Museum of Art: Children and Adults can enjoy a FREE admission the last Sunday of every month, between 2-4 p.m. Some of their special activities these days include art projects, scavenger hunts, and prizes.
- HistoryMiami: The second Saturday of every month is Family Fun Day. Admission is FREE for the whole family and the kids can enjoy special activities all day.
- Miami Children’s Museum: Between 3-9 p.m., visitors can enter for FREE on the third Friday of the month. Kids can enjoy interactive activities and crafts. Other activities you and your little ones can enjoy are hundreds of bilingual, interactive exhibits related to art, culture, community, and communication.
- Wolfsonian-FIU: Allows you to enjoy films, talks, and café drinks specials every Friday from 6-9 p.m, and yes you guessed it for FREE.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM): Visit the museum the second Saturday of the month. Get a FREE admission and have fun with the kids. The can be part of activities like family-friendly tours and arts and crafts.
Attending these places during FREE admission days will allow you to have a fun day without breaking the bank.