When someone mentions social media as a business tool, most people probably think of Facebook and LinkedIn. Since it’s a video platform, YouTube may be mistakenly looked over. It might not seem like a suitable platform for marketing a small business – but now comments on YouTube are tied to Google+, making it a more social and influential platform than ever.
Creating and posting video content on YouTube is a great way to boost the visibility and credibility of your small business, not to mention more engaging for your audience.
1. Consistent Content
2. Calls to Action
3. Get Interactive
4. Put Thought into Your Titles
5. Choose the Right Category and Tags
6. Write a Great Description
7. Consider Collaborations
8. Bulk Up Your Google+ Account
9. Don’t Confine Your Videos to YouTube
10. Let Your Customers do the Talking